The crisp whites of a stretch of tropical sand, accented with textures and seashells, make this a memorable choice in glass tiles. Cool and reflective, these durable beauties are perfect for a cottage bathroom or kitchen backsplash, or use it as flooring in your mud room or outdoor shower. If you love the beach, you can have a piece of it with you every day with these exquisitely detailed, easy to install tiles.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Color: Dark Brown with Light Brown Marbling, Silver with Black Marbling, Silver, White Pearl
- Metal Tile Color: Stainless Steel
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Metal Tile Finish: Aluminum with Stainless Steel Finish
- Sheet Size: 300mm x 300mm x 8mm (117/8" x 117/8" x 5/16")
- Coverage Area: 0.98 Square foot
- Tile Size: Large Square - 47mm x 47mm x 8mm (17/8" x 17/8" x 5/16"), Small Square - 23mm x 23mm x 8mm (7/8" x 7/8" x 5/16")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles Per Sheet: 72 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.