Feel the heat! Just like the peak of an ice shrouded volcano fighting to release its energy, but held in check by the icy elements which surround it. This tile is composed of four colors; Dark Red, Light Blue, and White frosted glass tile with Red Swirled Marble stone tiles. At 23 mm (almost 1 inch), these square tiles are beautiful as well as functional, and because they are nonskid, they can work effectively on any surface.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Stone Tile Color: Red Marble
- Glass Tile Color: White, Gray and Red
- Stone Tile Finish: Tumbled
- Glass Tile Finish: Frosted with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square foot
- Tile Size: 23mm x 23mm (7/8" x 7/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 144 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.