Three shades of frosted glass tile combine with sand-colored stone tiles to create a neutral backdrop that could complement any room. With hues of soft reddish-brown, cream brown and soft white, Gobi Desert tiles work well with practically any other colors. At 23 mm (almost 1 inch), these square tiles are beautiful as well as functional, and because they are nonskid, they can work effectively on any surface.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Stone Tile Color: Light Straw
- Glass Tile Color: White, Beige and Taupe
- Stone Tile Finish: Tumbled
- Glass Tile Finish: Frosted with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square foot
- Tile Size: 23mm x 23mm (7/8" x 7/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 144 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.