Teal adds a splash of color that is bound to make an impact to your tiling project, not too bold but not subdued either. Teal really sets the stage well for many kitchen backsplashes as its color can tie together threads of blue, green or aqua - all of which colors run through many popular granite countertop choices. Teal glass tile looks great with white colors as it can be the color that ties the room together. Aquamarine grout compliments this color so well you would think the grout color was designed with this tile in mind. Don’t forget to check our Tile Borders and Bullnose section for that perfect accent piece to finish you project off!
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 240mm x 268mm (91/2"x 101/2")
- Coverage Area: 7.81 Square foot
- Tile Size: 78mm x 15mm (3" x 5/8"), 240mm x 20mm (91/2" x 3/4"), 240mm x 23mm (91/2" x 7/8") and 240mm x 47mm (91/2" x 17/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 16 Tiles
- Number of Sheets Per Case: 11
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.