If you're looking to add some green to your next tiling project, these emerald green tiles are a good choice. Great for kitchen backsplashes and bathrooms, these glass tiles are resistant to water and are easy to clean. Try these tiles combined with another color to create your own special design - a pinstripe of another color is always a nice way to enhance your tile design.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 240mm x 268mm (91/2"x 101/2")
- Coverage Area: 0.71 Square foot
- Tile Size: 78mm x 15mm (3" x 5/8"), 240mm x 20mm (91/2" x 3/4"), 240mm x 23mm (91/2" x 7/8") and 240mm x 47mm (91/2" x 17/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 16 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.