Is it Gray or Blue? Both, this slate colored tile goes great with so many kitchen backsplashes and bathroom shower surrounds. Get lost in the clean lines offered by this selection. Worried that it is too dark or too light with this color that is an easy problem to solve change your grout color to accommodate your needs. It looks wonderful with a gray grout or a white color you choose whatever is best to help this chameleon do the job!
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 240mm x 268mm (91/2"x 101/2")
- Coverage Area: 7.81 Square foot
- Tile Size: 78mm x 15mm (3" x 5/8"), 240mm x 20mm (91/2" x 3/4"), 240mm x 23mm (91/2" x 7/8") and 240mm x 47mm (91/2" x 17/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 16 Tiles
- Number of Sheets Per Case: 11
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.