Do you have grey slate floors or a gray streaked granite slab? Try complimenting them with these True Gray Club tiles, they look great on an entire wall. These tiles are versatile enough to be used as accents running between slate colored stone or tile. You may have to seal your stone but these glass tiles will always remain impervious to stains and mildew. We have seen many kitchen backsplash projects tiled with these tiles. You may want to try Moonstone colored grout to really nail the color combination. Don’t forget to shop our Glass Bullnose accents, they are beautiful when matched to our Club tiles.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 240mm x 268mm (91/2"x 101/2")
- Coverage Area: 0.71 Square foot
- Tile Size: 78mm x 15mm (3" x 5/8"), 240mm x 20mm (91/2" x 3/4"), 240mm x 23mm (91/2" x 7/8") and 240mm x 47mm (91/2" x 17/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 16 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.