Colored in a pretty purple hue, with a gel-like translucent appearance, these gorgeous marble-sized water beads will be a lovely addition to your next decorative project. The fun starts with their marvelous transformation from tiny hard balls into these intriguing gel pearls, simply by hydrating in water. Once engorged to your liking, use them as a décor element to accent your home, event or crafts. From vase fillers, to floral arrangements, the possible creative uses for these decorative fillers are limited only by your imagination. They are quite versatile and also reusable. To store for future use, simply let them dry out thoroughly until they return to their original tiny state. Store in a dry place until you are ready to use them again to create something beautiful.
1) Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
2) Drain excess water and use.
3) Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
4) When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a Ziploc bag.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of this product, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Weight: 15 grams
- Final Volume: Approximately 1/2 Gallon