Enjoy the vibrant crystal yellow color of these remarkable water beads as part of your next décor or crafting project. Whether used as vase or bowl fillers to create a stunning tabletop accent or in a floral arrangement to complement the blooms, these marvelous yellow gel pearls are sure to attract admiration. To bring them to their full potential, you only have to hydrate them with water, and soon they will grow to gorgeous gel marbles with a shining crystal yellow color. To store, simply set aside to dry and they will return to a tiny size that occupies very little space.
1) Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
2) Drain excess water and use.
3) Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
4) When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a Ziploc bag.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of this product, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Weight: 15 grams
- Final Volume: Approximately 1/2 Gallon