Invoke the charming allure of the Caribbean Sea with these Caribbean blue gel water pearls. They start out as unassuming little hard balls, but with the addition of water they transform into beautiful Caribbean blue gel pearls that are perfect for creating stunning decorative elements. Use as vase fillers to create a water effect in a floral arrangement or in a clear glass table centerpiece at an event. Have fun finding new and intriguing ways to use their beauty to enhance your home décor and crafts. The best part is, they are totally reusable, and can be easily dehydrated for compact storage. Simply set aside to dry and they will return to their original tiny state. And once you are ready to use them again, simply re-hydrate with water and they will return to their gorgeous gel marble shape.
1) Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
2) Drain excess water and use.
3) Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
4) When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a Ziploc bag.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of this product, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Weight: 15 grams
- Final Volume: Approximately 1/2 Gallon