A gorgeous, unique combination of aluminum and polished and tumbled stones, our Quarry Collection offers a terrific mix of textures. Durable 8 mm tiles provide a high-end look that is easy to achieve because the tiles come prearranged on mesh backing for ease of installation. Sandalwood combination is a beautiful neutral for a kitchen backsplash or a fireplace surround. This soft color pallet is also a great look for floors, or for commercial installations. A little shine, a little color, a lot of texture, and a great look.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Thin-Set: We recommend MAPEI Adesilex P10 (Mortar/Adhesive).
Grout: Use non-sanded grout. We recommend MAPEI Keracolor U.
Caulk: We recommend MAPEI Keracaulk U.
Tools: Make sure to have all the Tools for Tiling required for your project.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Stone Color: Reddish/Brown
- Metal Color: Stainless Steel
- Stone Finish: 50% are Tumbled, 50% are Polished
- Metal Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square foot
- Tile Size: 23mm x 23mm (7/8" x 7/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 144 Tiles