White MAPEI Grout is the most popular grout - white goes with almost all of our glass tiles. MAPEI Keracolor U is a premium-grade, unsanded polymer-modified Portland cement grout with built-in BioBlock antimicrobial protection, requiring only the addition of water for mixing. Keracolor U's creamy, smooth texture won’t scratch sensitive tiles and it’s easy to mix, apply and clean. No mold, no mildew, no worries! When installing glass tiles we recommend MAPEI unsanded grout.
Please note that differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact color of this product. We recommend that you contact us to request a free MAPEI color chart before making a purchase.
Due to the nature of this product, it is not returnable. Please be sure to call if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
- Coverage Area: Click to view the Coverage Chart for our tiles
- Weight: 10 pounds of powdered mix
- Joint Width: For 1.5mm to 3mm - (1/16" to 1/8")
- Tile Compatibility: Glass Tiles, Dimension Stone, Slate, Granite, Stone Agglomerates and most types of Ceramic, Ceramic Mosaics, Quarry Tile, Brick Pavers, Porcelain and Clay Tiles
- Recommended Use: For grouting interior residential and commercial wall and floor surfaces in wet or dry conditions
- Technical Specifications: Download detailed Technical Specifications Document (PDF)