The color bridge between grey and beige, taupe works with both warm and cool colors. Glass tiles in this super neutral will bring high style to your kitchen backsplash or your fireplace surround. Also gives a calm, spa-like look to your bathroom—try it as a shower surround, or to frame a mirror. 4 mm thick tiles are a lower-cost alternative to our denser tiles.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square Foot
- Tile Size: 23mm x 23mm (approximately 7/8" x 7/8")
- Tile Thickness: 4mm (1/8")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 144 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.