Three shades of frosted glass tiles combined with sand-colored stone tiles to create a neutral backdrop that could complement any room. With hues of soft reddish-brown, cream brown and soft white, Gobi Desert stone and glass tiles work well with practically any other colors. These mosaic-style small square tiles offer a great deal of flexibility in use, making them a great choice for walls, floors, pools, ponds, backsplashes and crafts.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Stone Tile Color: Cream Brown
- Glass Tile Color: Soft Blue, Light and Medium Coke Bottle Green
- Stone Tile Finish: Tumbled
- Glass Tile Finish: Frosted with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square foot
- Tile Size: 15.6mm x 15.6mm (5/8" x 5/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 289 Tiles