A smaller version of our popular Fire and Ice Glacier Mountain tiles, these tiles are just over 1/2" in size. Great for kitchen backsplashes and even for floors because they are non-slippery when wet. Add a natural look to your next project with this combination of glass and stone tiles.
Installation Guide: You can reference our Tile Installation Guide for installation tips.
Please note that although the image presented here is an actual photo of these tiles, differences in computers and monitors makes it impossible to show the exact colors. Be sure to order a sample to verify the actual color.
- Stone Tile Color: Reddish/Brown
- Glass Tile Color: Soft White, Light and Medium Taupe
- Stone Tile Finish: Tumbled
- Glass Tile Finish: Frosted with Baked Color Backing
- Sheet Size: 298mm x 298mm (113/4"x 113/4")
- Coverage Area: 0.96 Square foot
- Tile Size: 15.6mm x 15.6mm (5/8" x 5/8")
- Tile Thickness: 8mm (5/16")
- Backing: Fiberglass Mesh
- Number of Tiles: 289 Tiles
Enter dimensions for each area you're tiling. This tool will then calculate how many tiles you need to purchase to complete
your project. If your project has many complex cuts you should add extra tile to account for this.