Use StarQuartz BLAZE™ to ensure a successful urethane grout installation. Typically, urethane grout is exceptionally easy to clean from the surface of ceramic tile, natural stone, and glass tile, but high gloss surfaces, through-body porcelains, and etched or frosted glass can be more difficult to clean. StarQuartz BLAZE™ Urethane Grout Cleaner provides a safe, effective, and environmentally friendly way to remove any persistent grout haze.
StarQuartz strives to provide its customers with the high quality, innovative solutions to ensure a successful Urethane Grout installation. While Urethane Grout is typically exceptionally easy to clean off the surface of ceramic tile, natural stone and glass tile, some surfaces create challenges that make it necessary to use a chemical-based cleaner to remove residual grout film or haze. High gloss surfaces, through-body porcelains and etched / frosted glass are some surfaces that can be more difficult to clean. StarQuartz BLAZE™ Urethane Grout Cleaner provides a safe, effective and environmentally friendly way to remove any persistent grout haze.
- Coverage Area: ~350-400 sq. ft.
- Amount: 24 fluid oz. (710 ml)
- Working Temperature: Above 90 degrees Fahrenheit not recommended
- For Routine Cleaning: Dilute one part Blaze with three parts warm water to make a 25% dilution
- Recommended Use: For grouting interior residential and commercial wall and floor surfaces in wet or dry conditions
- Recommended Surfaces: Ceramic and porcelain tile; natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, sandstone and flagstone; masonry and concrete; glass tile
- Technical Specifications: Download detailed Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
- Safety Data Sheet: Download detailed Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)